Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sensory overload, but loving every minute!

So the last two days have been full and I mean full. There is so much information given, so many things to see, people to meet, it's just crazy!

I just came back from a river dinner cruise and it was crazy fun! All Simmers were happy and enjoying themselves.

When we were walking back, this young man with dreadlocks and baggy clothes approaches us and said he found two bracelets and he would like us to have them, no charge, cause he didn't know what to do with them.

I found that extremely touching. Asia and I both took one. Just to show, when stuff gets you down, there are nice people in the world. You were the proverbial cherry on the already perfect evening cake sir. Thank you!

So I took a load of screenies while playing the Sims into the future. Which we don't have yet!

It's getting very late and I'm too tired to write all the stuff down for now, but I wrote everything down in a notebook, and we should have some screens by tomorrow! Once I sit down properly I'll have a big and extensive update. For now, some ambiance images :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :D