Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh happy day! Elder Scrolls Online Beta!

First of all! I hope you all had lovely holidays! Mine were good, albeit a little hectic and tiring. No rest for those in retail! So the hubby, kids and I spent the holidays happily, but tired at family. New Year quietly at home with a good glass of champagne, watching Doctor Who!

So it has also been a bit quiet in gaming for me, but no more! Because I will be getting catapulted back again by the Elder Scrolls Beta test weekend! Also to top it off I got invited into joining Retrokings.nl as their first Retro Queen as they say. It's a site specialized in older games, but also boardgames and movie reviews. That was quite an honor!

It is good to be a gamer and a geek friends! Extremely liberating!


1 comment:

  1. I played the first six levels of the game as a member of the Daggerfall Covenant: the Bretons, Redguard and Orcs who form The Elder Scrolls Online’s final faction. elder scrolls online database

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! :D